08 August 2015

Steppin' Out

I DID IT! I'm not sure what possessed me this morning when I stated my goal was to reach 20k steps today since I generally average 7k, but whatever it was moved me through the day. I finally finished my goals at 11:17 p.m. Nothing like cutting it close!

Since I did 20k steps, that pretty much ensured me attaining the 3 mile goal and the 30 active minute goal.

I hate the mall but today I went over there before going to pickup the girls at work and I walked around the mall. I went in a few store but not many moved me. Well, there were a few that moved me ... to keep going!

In addition the awesome all green goals here at the right, I also got two new badges! I got one for 20k steps in a day and another for 25 stairs in a day!

 
 
© Jeanne Ruczhak-Eckman, 2015
Post a Comment