In addition my weight hasn't gone down much at all (tho it did not increase either!). So, I think that - in conjunction with getting back on track - I will aim to eat better and record my intake better.
Exercise is another area I need to start being more consistent with as well. I work at a nursery so some days (if it is really busy) I may be behind the register practically all day. No steps or exercise. However on slower days, I may redesign a display or help the guys out in the yard or water under the roof. Lots of steps and exercise. On days I am off from the nursery I am usually working on genealogy which again could be sitting all day or a lot of walking.
So my August goals:
- Consistently make 7K steps a day.
- Consistently make 10 stairs.
- Eat better and record what I eat.
- Make time to exercise regardless of work schedule.
- Be more active in various Fitbit challenges and goals.
- Take part in the FCG Biggest Loser Challenge. (I'm on a standby team currently).