01 September 2015

September - a time for Fall and updated goals

September already! Can you believe it? The girls went back to school yesterday. Things at the nursery are starting to look more fall-like. In fact, I believe we are getting pumpkins in today! Tomorrow, garden mums are on sale.

At the beginning of each month I like to re-evaluate my goals. I also take my measurements the first of each month. I have a lot of work to do this month.

 My focus this month:
* To consistently attain 10k steps daily
* To consistently remember to log all my foods (meals are easy but snacks ...)
* To continue to participate in relevant challenges on Fitbit.
* To continue to experiment with herbs and Essential Oils.
* To post on a more regular basis on here.
* To get my transform my garden for Fall.

 Genealogy related goals will be focused on at my "Genealogical Gems" blog.

New month. Updated goals. Now I just pray I have the energy to attain them all. 



© Jeanne Ruczhak-Eckman, 2015
Post a Comment