02 May 2016

Looking forward to May

I'm looking forward to May. It has been a rough start to the year. Yesterday was my Pascha (Easter). A time for renewal and rebirth. A great time for letting go and moving forward.



I have many things in the plans and have decided to settle on two specifically. I have been toying with essential oils for a few months now and have decided to sign up as a Young Living Distributor. All the pieces have fallen in where they need to be so I am moving ahead on this. I am sure you will read more about this decision soon! 

I was also considering taking a Master Garden certification class through Penn State's extension office. It would have only costs $200 and may have been helpful at work at the nursery. However, recent revelations have put this on hold. I will revisit this decision next year when the course is offered again. 

I would love to get my certification in genealogy. The schools are so expensive though. I looked into both Brigham Young University and Boston University. Both offer online course load so I can work from home but the cost is not something I am willing to commit to at this time in my life. I will take a slower less expensive avenue but I will be taking relevant classes at some point.

During May I also hope to get back on track health wise (like I plan on using that gym membership that is just wasting away at the moment) and spiritually (I have just felt so empty lately). A lot of self examination will take place, not all of which will make it here to this public avenue!

Several books sit unread yet on my desk. I had set a goal on Goodreads to read a certain number of books. I am not worried about the number so much as I am the quality. First and foremost though I would like to finish reading Shindler's List. One of my daughter's got it for me for my birthday in February but then several things happened that have pushed it off to the side. It is a great read and I do intend on finishing it this month.

A final goal is to of course post here more regularly and to perhaps pick up my writing again.

© Jeanne Ruczhak-Eckman, 2016
Post a Comment