02 May 2016

Meet Young Living Essential Oils newest distributor

Meet Young Living Essential Oils newest distributor ... ME! That's right. I signed up tonight through a friend. Our girls used to swim together and we just stayed in touch over the years even after they all stopped swimming and I am SO glad we did!

I am bursting to tell you all about it but I want to go through some of the training and try even more of the YL products firsthand.

If you are interested though, and just cannot wait a moment more to improve YOUR quality of life, click HERE and you will be redirected to YL. You can either choose to be a distributor or a customer. You can also contact me directly via email or phone (717-419-8796) if you are interested in learning more.

(c) Jeanne Ruczhak-Eckman, 2016
Post a Comment